How Diabetes Can Harm Your Body
When diabetes is already in your system, it can harm your body so badly. Below are some of the damages diabetes can do to your body’s organs and other parts.
Diabetes is a major risk factor of a heart disease. High blood sugar as well as high cholesterol and high blood pressure can lead to cardiovascular accident or stroke.
Blood vessel disease
Hyperglycemia or rise of blood sugar will damage the blood vessels. It can cause blockage and cardiovascular attack. Blockage of vessels in the lower extremity triggers pain and impairs circulation.
When the blood vessels are damaged, it will close off and new weaker vessels replace them. Tissues will possibly grew and deform the retina. Some type of eye diseases happen if you have diabetes. Diabetes can harm your body and your eyes particularly. It can lead to eye problems like diabetic retinopathy, cataract and glaucoma. These complications will lead you to blindness or vision loss.
Hyperglycemia will damage the kidney and lead to bladder infections as well. Kidney disease or nephropathy can cause kidney failure. Kidney disease begins when the blood vessels in the kidney leak. This leak allows the protein from the blood to be excreted with urine. If the kidney fails, the person shall need dialysis or kidney transplant.
Diabetes can cause damage to the body’s nerves. Never damage on the other hand will lead to pain and numbness.
If you have diabetes, it can harm your body and emotions too. Sometimes you feel bad and want to give up especially when you feel your energy is decreasing.
Diabetic patients can possibly lose teeth because of gum problems. Gum and teeth problems can lead to heart complications as well.
Whois Online?We have 122 guests and 2 members online
- Foods for Fast Weight Loss
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this o...
- The Ideal Diet That Gives Safe...
Howdy! I understand this is kind of off-topic howe...
- It's a Better Life Now With Di...
High voltage electrodes placed in the gas path ion...
- Aerobics and Weight Exercise f...
Yes! Finally something about pharmacy. My homepage...
- How Diabetes Can Affect the Br...
Does your site have a contact page? I'm having pro...
Web StatContent View Hits : 3489304
Diabetic-friendly food can be found easily in Singapore
Members Online: 0
You might also like these
- Taking Diabetes Seriously
- Diabetes and Food
- Fruits with high and low sugar content
- Fruits and Diabetes
- How to get your blood sugar under
- Types of Diabetes
- Let those people around understand Diabetes Part 1
- How to Involve Your Friends and Family in Your Diabetes Care Part 2
- Consequences Of Untreated Diabetes
- Prevention Is Better Than Cure!
- If You Come from a Diabetic Bloodline, is Diabetes Awaiting You?
- All About Cancer and Diabetes
- Dealing with Wounds For People with Diabetes
- Diabetes In Young People - When Your Kids Are Hit
- Diabetes and Insomnia
- Diabetes and Wound Healing
- Diabetes and the Elderly
- When A College Student Has Diabetes
- Dating: To Tell or Not to Tell That You Have Diabetes
- Diabetes and Carbohydrates – a Pair to Watch
- Diabetics Beware When Emergency Arise!
- Dealing with Diabetes in an Economic Way
- How is Diabetes Affected by Warm Climate?
- Diabetes Legs - For Amputation or Not?
- Are Protein Bars Good for Diabetes?
- Diabetes and Sports
- This is a Risky Combination - Diabetes and Procrastination!
- Diabetes Target Blood Sugar Levels
- Dealing with Diabetes in a Hectic Schedule
- Managing Diabetes and Work
- Travelling with Diabetes? No Big Deal
- Driving Along with Diabetes
- Diabetes Blood Sugar Testing
- Diabetes in Babies: Check Your Babies for Early Detection
- Acupuncture for Diabetes – Anyone?
- Diabetes Myths and Facts
- Eye Care: Stretch Your Vision with Diabetes
- Alcohol Effects on Diabetes
- Prevention: Treat Diabetes Before It Happens
- Diabetes is Here. Take Charge!
- Eating Out with Diabetes
- Neuropathy – A Diabetes Complication
- Sweeten Your Life with Diabetes Artificial Sweeteners
- Diabetes Skin Care
- The Delicious Pair of Milk and Yogurt – Even Good for Patients with Diabetes
- Face Diabetes – Instead of Running Away from it!
- Diabetes Blood Sugar Control – A Topmost Importance
- Maximize Food Labels to Your Diabetes Advantage
- Food Label Basics for Diabetes Management
- Modern Medicine for Diabetes
- Knowing Pre-Diabetes Symptoms Can Stop Diabetes
- Mens Diabetic Socks for People with Diabetes
- Diabetes and Blood Sugar Levels Chart
- Diabetes – A Long Way to Go
- Ideal Diabetes Daily Schedule
- Warning Signs of Diabetes
- Pedicure and Diabetes: Can They Go Together?
- Kidney Disease and Diabetes
- Dehydration and Diabetes
- Diabetes and Your Liver
- The Boney Issue of Diabetes
- Facts About Diabetes Treatment
- Feeding Your Cell Membrane to Cure Diabetes
- Vegetarian Diet and Diabetes
- You and Your Child’s Diabetes Healthcare Team
- Fruit Factor Role in Diabetes
- Coconut Oil and Diabetes
- Diabetes Health Reference Charts
- Low Testosterone and Diabetes
- Diabetes and Underweight
- Fatal Diabetes Deceptions
- Marine Phytoplankton’s Role in Diabetes
- The Role of Magnesium in Diabetes Management
- Strength Training is Beneficial to Prevent or Manage Diabetes
- The Long-Term Dangers of Diabetes
- How Can Turmeric Help Cure Diabetes?
- All About T- Cells and Diabetes
- Reishi Mushrooms and the Fight Against Diabetes
- Edible Mushrooms for Diabetes
- Some Smarter Ways in Managing Diabetes
- Older Adults with Depression More Likely to have Diabetes
- Diabetes and Hypertension in African-Americans
- Diabetes Increases Rate of Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Complication: Glaucoma and Other Eye Disorder
- Diabetes and Hypertension Compete in Causing Heart Failure to Older Americans
- When It Comes to Fighting with Diabetes and Overweight - Losers are Winners
- Diabetes Signs and Symptoms: Tips That You Already Have the Disease
- Transfer Factor for Diabetes
- Diabetes in Infants: Can Infants have Diabetes?
- Diabetes and Atkins Diet: The Atkins Diabetes Revolution
- Diabetes Talk: Numbers Are For Real
- Noodles and Diabetes
- Moving On: Dealing with Diabetes
- Diabetes Support Groups
- Emerging Opportunities in Studies of Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes and Impotency
- Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes
- Common Questions About Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Diabetes-Related Pregnancy Issues
- Try These Four Major Steps to Manage Diabetes
- When Diabetes Runs in Your Family
- What Has Sugar to Do with Diabetes
- How Diabetes Affects the Process of Wound Healing
- Making Use of Hemoglobin A1C to Diagnose Diabetes
- The Link Between Deafness and Diabetes
- Diabetes and Periodontal Disease
- All About Diabetes Gastroparesis
- How Diabetes Causes Impotence
- Differences in Racial and Ethnic Groups in Diagnosed Diabetes
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Diabetes
- Herbal Teas for Diabetes
- Some Noninvasive Treatments for Diabetes
- Air Pollution and Diabetes
- Recent Studies Link Diabetes to Heart Disease
- Diabetes May Cause Brain Shrinkage
- Coexistence of Diabetes and Arthritis
- Diabetes Control: It is Worth It!
- Patients with Diabetes Must Undergo Microalbumin Test
- How Would You Know You are at Risk of Diabetes?
- Monogenic Diabetes – a Rare Type of Diabetes
- Would Diabetes Develop Alzheimer's?
- Immunization Is Vital to Prevent Diabetes
- Vegetarians and Diabetes
- The Scary Part of Diabetes - What Harm Can It Do To Your Body
- What Can Iodine Do To Diabetes
- DNA and Diabetes
- The Effects of Fluoxetine in Diabetes
- Diabetes and Anemia
- Diabetes Family History and Other Factors
- When Diabetes Is Treated With Surgery
- When a Patient With Diabetes Undergo Any Surgery
- Fighting Diabetes With Weight Lifting
- How Diabetes Can Affect the Brain
- It's a Better Life Now With Diabetes
- What Will Diabetes Be in the Future?
- Possible Vaccine to Fight Diabetes